The FORESTNUR - swim school offers a unique curriculum based on the experience and professional knowledge of many of our instructors, as well as modern sports and physical education.
The experience gained from sporting and non-sporting competition gives us a lot of details that will influence the development of the various types of swimming styles.
- a solid and professional approach to class
- activities conducted with full commitment and energy
- small learning groups
- a tailored level of teaching
- ability to makeup classes
Our activities certainly favour the use of different forms of play that are used in the teaching of children and young people. Our motto is always to have fun with swimming, which certainly brings more impact in acquiring the swimming skills.
The classes are held on modern and safe swimming pools. Most instructors are former and current rescuers, it will also have an impact on the safety of teaching.
We'll prepare you for:
- a swimming card exam
- an AWF exam
- an examination for the uniform Services of the Ministry of Interior and Administration
- a triathlon